The Wilderness Lodge is themed like a massive cabin. The lobby has a nice, homey feel to it with many things to do! There are chairs setup near a fire place for those who want to hear stories from the wilderness, a restaurant, and shops.
Through the back of the lobby you can sit in a area with chairs while you enjoy the wonderful weather or you can follow the trail and see where it will lead you. There is a beautiful stream decorated with rocks and greenery that eventually leads to an exciting pool.
The trail continues to a river in which you can take a ferry boat ride into Disney’s Magic Kingdom. The lodge also features a jogging trail that lets you experience the wilderness atmosphere where you can jog, walk, ride a bicycle, or take a horse and carriage ride.
- Forest theme
- 700 acres of cyprus and pine
- 784 sites with electricity, water, and sanitary disposal
- Located in the Magic Kingdom resort area
- Resort category: Campground
- Resort Transportation: Bus
- Rates: from $42 a night, Cabins from $255 a night
- Phone Number: 407-824-2900
- Rustic woods theme
- Charcoal grill and picnic table at every site
- AC comfort station at every loop with private showers, laundry room, etc.
- Room for one car at each site, parking area for other cars available
- Amenities:restrooms, showers, ice machines, phones
- Naturistic feel
- Forest accents
- Designed for six people
- Pine canopy in every cabin
- Amenities: iron, deck, full bath, picnic table
Trail’s End Buffet
- Woods theme
- Home-style foods, 3 times a day
- Pizza available from 4:30 PM on
- Located in Pioneer Hall
- Cocktails served
Meadow Settlement Trading Post
- Select supplies for homemade cooking
- Two swimming pools
- Boat rentals available.
- Bicycle rentals available.
- Carriage, pony, and wagon rides available for a fee.
- Tennis courts available
- Nightly campfire activities