Disney’s Pop Century Resort features giant icons 20th Century pop culture – including toys, gadgets, music, movies, and more! Different sections of the resort represent the 50′s, 60′s, 70′s, 80′s and 90′s.
Ideal for the little ones where you can have fun and play all day long at this resort. It’s bright, colorful, and it’s like you are at a massive toy store and you’re just a miniature little figure exploring away!
- 20th Century popular culture theme
- 2880 rooms
- Located in the Animal Kingdom resort area
- Resort category: Value
- Resort Transportation: Bus
- Rates: from $99 a night
- Phone Number: 407-938-4000
- 2 double beds or 1 king size bed (for disabled travelers)
- Amenities: regular amenities (i.e. hair dryer, etc.)
- Stands for baked goods, pizza, and even a grocery store
- Pizza delivered to rooms from 4 P.M. to 12 A.M.
- Specialty drinks served
- Adjacent to the swimming pool
- Great for souvenirs
- Character merchandise available
- Three swimming pools shaped like a flower, bowling pin, and computer
- One kiddie pool
Fast Forward Arcade
- 90′s style games offered
- Located in the 60′s section.