The resort surrounds a large lake in which you can rent different types of boats and enjoy the sun or you can walk, jog, or ride a bike on the trail surrounding the lake. There are a variety of activities to keep you busy all day long!
The swimming pool has a fun Mexico-theme along with a playground for the little ones. Other recreation includes a sand volleyball court and an arcade room in the pool area. If you are looking for a quieter atmosphere you can relax in the sun on a hammock or on the sand of the mini-beach that the resort has.
Inside the resort you can find many Mexican type shops and dining areas all with a marketplace theme. The resort is a vacation in itself!
- American-Mexican theme
- 1921 rooms
- Located in the Animal Kingdom resort area
- Resort category: Moderate
- Resort Transportation: Bus
- Rates: Rooms from $165 a night
- Phone Number: 407-939-1000
- 2 double beds in each room (or one king-size bed for disabled travelers)
- Each room sleeps up to 4 people
- Casual, pueblo-style feel
- Amenities: coffeemaker, refigerator, hair dryer, dataport, etc.
- Open pit grill
- Breakfast and dinner only
- Seafood, steak, pork, etc.
- Indoor food court
- Various stands for many tex-mex and other regular dishes
- 10% gratuity included
- Evening entertainment
- Regular standup of drinks
- Poolside bar
- Light snacks available
- Lakeside lounge
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks
Health Club and Spa
Casa de Belleza
- Salon, next to fitness center
- Spa services available
La Vida Fitness Center
- Various exercise equipment
Panchito’s Gifts and Sundries
- Great for souvenirs and other neccessities
- Dig site area
- Surrounding a huge “Mayan” pyramid, with a 123 foot waterslide
- A kiddie pool, with a few other unguarded pools
- Located in the Dig Site
Jumping Beans Arcade
- Located in the main building.